||Dr. Alla Akulshina, Director VSU Unit for international projects and programmes
represents Russia in the Advisory Group of Higher Education Reform Experts by EACEA, member of Council of Administration of Association of European Studies (Russia).
Address: 394018 Russian Federation,Voronezh, Universitetskaya square, 1a, room 478a
Tel./Fax: +7 / 473 2207526, Tel/: +7 /473 2227037
Email: akulshina @ vsu.ru
||Prof. Gul Mehpare Kurtoglu-Eskisar, Professor of Department of International Relations, Dokuz Eylul University (Turkey)
• Coordinator for Dokuz Eylul University, Network project Peace, War and the World in European Security Challenges (POWERS) (Ref. no. 599962-EPP-1-2018-1-RU-EPPJMO-NETWORK) (2018-2021).
• MC Substitute, “CA17119 - EU Foreign Policy Facing New Realities: Perceptions, Contestation, Communication and Relations,”
• Partner, UNESCO Chair on International Migration (2016-2020).
• Chair, Department of International Relations (2015-2018).
• Member, Dokuz Eylul University Research and Publication Ethics Committee for Social Sciences (2017-2018).
• Member, Committee on Faculty Identity and Institutional Core Values (2013-2018).
• Erasmus Coordinator for Department of International Relations (2010-2012).
Address: Dokuz Eylul University, Isletme Fakultesi, Tinaztepe Kampüsü, Buca (Germany), 35390 Izmir (Turkey)
Tel./Fax: +90 533 7250377, +90 232 301 8218
Email: gul.kurtoglu @ deu.edu.tr
||Dr. Gilles Bertrand, Associate Professor, Sciences Po Bordeaux
PhD. in political science/international relations, Sciences Po Paris, supervisor Prof. Bertrand Badie, 2000. Associate Professor at SPB, Head of the Master Programme «International Politics», co-organizer of the summer school «Conflits et interventions internationales».
Member of the Research Centre Emile Durkheim (SPB & Bordeaux University).
Research: Greek-Turkish relations and the Cyprus question, conflicts and conflict resolution, nationalism and diasporas.
Address: 11, Allée Ausone, Domaine universitaire, F-33607 Pessac, Bordeaux (France)
Tel./Fax: +33 (0)5 56 844 327
Email: g.bertrand @ sciencespobordeaux.fr
||Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. mult. Martin Tamcke, Georg-August-Universität Göttingen (Germany)
Director of the department of of Ecumenical Theology and Oriental Church and Mission History, Director of Studies both in the international “Intercultural Theology” M.A. programme and in the Erasmus-Mundus “Euroculture” M.A. programme. Both programmes of study were co-founded by him. He is Assistant Director of the Centre for the Study of the Cultures of Europe and the Mediterranean in Antiquity, Editor in Chief of Studies in Euroculture and Erasmus Departmental coordinator at Faculty of Theology at UGOE.
Address: Platz der Göttinger Sieben 2, 37073 Goettingen (Germany)
Tel./Fax: +0049 /551-399588, +0049 / 551-3929588
Email: martin.tamcke @ theologie.uni-goettingen.de
||Prof. Dr. Carmen Márquez Carrasco, Chair of Private Law and Private International Law Department, University of Seville (Spain)
Her main areas of research are international law and conflict prevention, environmental law, governance and human rights, and business and human rights, including ongoing research activities on a new human rights approach to water management and extraterritorial human rights obligations of States. She has been the Chairperson of the European Master’s Degree in Human Rights and Democratisation at EIUC, Venice 2007-2012; Vice-President and President ad interim of EIUC. She has been the Coordinator of the participation of the University of Seville in the research project “Fostering Human Rights among European Policies” (FRAME), a large-collaborative FP7 project funded by the European Commission. She is a Member of the Academic Support Group of the ETOs Consortium and has been Member of the Academic Committee that supported the Human Rights Office of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation in the elaboration of the Spanish National Action Plan on Business and Human Rights.
Address: 18-20, Av Enramadilla, University of Seville, Sevilla (Spain)
Tel./Fax: +34 955420085
Email: cmarque @ us.es
||Prof. Zaid Eyadat, Director of the Center for Strategic Studies (CSS) at the University of Jordan.
Address: Center for Strategic Studies (CSS) – University of Jordan Queen Rania Street 11942 Amman (Jordan)
Tel./Fax: +962 6 5300100 - : +962 6 5355515
Email: z.eyadat @ css-jordan.org
||Prof. Paolo Bargiacchi, Professor of International Law, Faculty of Economics and Law, Kore University of Enna (Italy)
Address: Viale Gorizia, 14, 00198 ROMA (Italy)
Tel./Fax: +39 3482352877
Website: http://unikore.academia.edu/PaoloBargiacchi, https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Paolo_Bargiacchi, https://www.unikore.it/index.php/it/giurisprudenza-persone/giurisprudenza-docenti/itemlist/category/1687-prof-paolo-bargiacchi
Email: bargiacchi71 @ yahoo.com
||Prof. Liubov Fadeeva, Professor of Political Science Department, Perm State National Research University (Russia)
• Coordinator for Perm State National Research University, Network project Peace, War and the World in European Security Challenges (POWERS) (Ref. no. 599962-EPP-1-2018-1-RU-EPPJMO-NETWORK) (2018-2021).
• Doctor of Political Sciences, Head of the Department of Political Sciences; Head of the regional branch of the Association of European Studies of the Russia Academy of Sciences.
• Since 2006 the member of International Political Science Association.
• Member of the association Experts of Europe.
• Over 20-years experience in participating and implementing European projects in the framework of Erasmus+, TEMPUS and FP7 programmes.
• Research interests: comparative politics, European governance and politics, European studies.
Address: Perm State National Research University, Political Science Department, Bukireva Street, 15, 614990 Perm (Russian Federation)
Tel./Fax: +7 3422396643, +7 /3422961350
||Prof. Elena Morozova, Professor of Public Policy and Public Administration, Kuban State University (Russia)
• Coordinator for Kuban State University, Network project Peace, War and the World in European Security Challenges (POWERS) (Ref. no. 599962-EPP-1-2018-1-RU-EPPJMO-NETWORK) (2018-2021).
• 19 years of experience in scientific grants activity, including 8 international grant projects in different roles (coordinator in 3 international projects).
• 11 years of educational management experience as the head of the chair.
• Teaching in the field of comparative politics and government, including 6 years of teaching as a fellow professor at Clark University (Astrakhan branch), USA.
Address: Kuban State University, Public Policy and Public Administration Department, 149 Stavropolskaya str., office 406-H, 350040 Krasnodar (Russian Federation)
Tel./Fax: +7 861 2199627, +7 961 5853865
Email: morozova_e @ inbox.ru