||Prof. Liubov Fadeeva, Professor of Political Science Department, Perm State National Research University (Russia)
• Coordinator for Perm State National Research University, Network project Peace, War and the World in European Security Challenges (POWERS) (Ref. no. 599962-EPP-1-2018-1-RU-EPPJMO-NETWORK) (2018-2021).
• Doctor of Political Sciences, Head of the Department of Political Sciences; Head of the regional branch of the Association of European Studies of the Russia Academy of Sciences.
• Since 2006 the member of International Political Science Association.
• Member of the association Experts of Europe.
• Over 20-years experience in participating and implementing European projects in the framework of Erasmus+, TEMPUS and FP7 programmes.
• Research interests: comparative politics, European governance and politics, European studies.
Address: Perm State National Research University, Political Science Department, Bukireva Street, 15, 614990 Perm (Russian Federation)
Tel./Fax: +7 3422396643, +7 /3422961350
- ■ A Modern University: The Conflict of Values and Models, in: Martin Tamcke (Ed.), Europäische Interaktionsfelder: Erkundungen zu deutsch-russischen Beziehungen / European Fields of Interaction: Investigations on German-Russian Relations (Studies in Euroculture; 3), Göttingen: Universitätsverlag, 51–66, 2018;
- ■ Identity as a contentious concept in the area of Political Science// Identity. Personality. Society. Politics. Ed. By I.Semenenko. Moscow: Ves’ Mir. 992 p. P.70-77, 2017;
- ■ Branding Policy of European Universities in the Context of the Struggle for resources// Perm University Herald. Political Science. N6, 2016;
- ■ Social Component of Autonomization in Europe: Legal Aspects // Vestnik Permskogo universita. Juridicheskie nauki – Perm University Herald. Juridical Sciences. Issue 33. Pp. 329–336., 2016;
- ■ Struggle for Identity and Social Media as a Space of Interaction between Authority and Society//Journalism and Mass Communication. Vol.5. N.1. January 2015. P.20-24 (in co-authorship), 2015.
- ■ Problematic European Identity of Moldova: Battles for History. (with co-authorship)// Sovremennaya Evropa. N 6, 2017.