||Prof. Elena Morozova, Professor of Public Policy and Public Administration, Kuban State University (Russia)
• Coordinator for Kuban State University, Network project Peace, War and the World in European Security Challenges (POWERS) (Ref. no. 599962-EPP-1-2018-1-RU-EPPJMO-NETWORK) (2018-2021).
• 19 years of experience in scientific grants activity, including 8 international grant projects in different roles (coordinator in 3 international projects).
• 11 years of educational management experience as the head of the chair.
• Teaching in the field of comparative politics and government, including 6 years of teaching as a fellow professor at Clark University (Astrakhan branch), USA.
Address: Kuban State University, Public Policy and Public Administration Department, 149 Stavropolskaya str., office 406-H, 350040 Krasnodar (Russian Federation)
Tel./Fax: +7 861 2199627, +7 961 5853865
Email: morozova_e @ inbox.ru
- ■ Miroshnichenko I.V., Morozova E.V. Networking Mechanisms of Identity Formation. Cultura. International Journal of Philosophy of Culture and Axiology. 2017, No. 14 (2), pp. 107-120;
- ■ Samarkina I.V., Miroshnichenko I.V., Morozova E.V. The image of Europe in the perception of the young generation in Russia: personalized images (a regional case). 4th International Conference on SOCIAL SCIENCES and ARTS SGEM 2017. Modern Science. Conference Proceedings. Vol. 3. Sociology and Healthcare. Albena, 2017, pp .105-113 DOI 10.5593/sgemsocial2017/33;
- ■ Morozova E.V. (in co-authorship) Identity: Personality, Society and Politics. Moscow: Ves’ Mir, 2017, 993 p. ISBN: 978-5-7777-0697-3 (In Russian);
- ■ Morozova E.V. The Factors of Europe Image Perception by Young Generation in Modern Russia. Perception of Europe among young people in the context of modern geopolitical transformations (based on materials from Krasnodar and Yerevan). Krasnodar: Kuban State University, 2017, pp. 197-206. ISBN 978-5-8209-1450-8 (In Russian);
- ■ Morozova E.V., Bazaikina O.K. The image of Other in home political discourse (Veneto case). Central Russia Bulletin of Social Sciences. 2017, No. 2, pp.97-103. DOI: 10.22394/2071-2367-2017-12-2-97-103. ISSN: 2071-2367. eISSN: 2500-2090 (In Russian).