||Prof. Paolo Bargiacchi, Professor of International Law, Faculty of Economics and Law, Kore University of Enna (Italy)
Professor of International Law at the Faculty of Law and Economics of Kore University of Enna, Italy. He teaches International Law, EU Law, International Law of Armed Conflicts, and Human Rights Law. On subjects of International Law and EU Law, he has written numerous articles, three books, a Treatise on International Law (co-authored with Professor Augusto Sinagra) and a Treatise on EU Law. The third Italian edition of the Treatise on International Law is forthcoming while the first Spanish edition was published in Argentina in 2013. His current research subjects are: migration and refugees law; international criminal law; human rights and security; human security, responsibility to protect and the EU Global Strategy; the reform of the UN Security Council; the global war on terrorism. Member of several Board of Editors and Board of Professors in PhD Programmes. He teaches, inter alia, in post-graduate master courses and specialization programmes at the Italian Society for International Organization (SIOI, Rome), the Scuola di Perfezionamento per le Forze di Polizia of the Italian Ministry of Home Affairs and the International School of Advanced Studies to Prevent and Combat Organized Crime. He is the Academic Coordinator for the Kore University Unit within the POWERS Jean Monnet Network.
Address: Viale Gorizia, 14, 00198 Rome (Italy)
Tel.: 0039 348 2352877
Email: bargiacchi71 @ yahoo.com
- ■ THE EUROPEAN WAY TO HUMAN SECURITY// International Research Workshop "(in)security and the dynamics of regionalism in the Euro-Mediterranean and Black Sea regions", 28 – 29 November 2019.
- ■ THE EU PROPOSAL FOR THE ESTABLISHMENT OF REGIONAL DISEMBARKATION PLATFORMS// International scientific conference "Regional strategies of international security: the EU, Middle East and Russia", 16 – 17 October 2019.
- ■ Passi avanti e giri a vuoto nella riforma dell’ONU: la nomina del Segretario Generale e l’enlargement del Consiglio di Sicurezza, 2018
- ■ NON-STATE ACTORS AND ILLEGAL MIGRATION: A NEW EUROPEAN APPROACH TO SECURITY POLICIES 1 P. Bargiacchi // South-Russian Journal of Social Sciences, 2019
- ■ Romania e Italia, la cultura della memoria condivisa degli ultimi cento anni /by Anna Lucia Valvo, Paolo Bargiacchi e Augusto Sinagra, 2018
- ■ Are European Security Policies Learning Lessons from United States on Migration and Human Rights // From an Individual to the European Integration: Discussion on the Future of the EU: Liber Amicorum for Silvo Devetak, 2018
- ■ Strengthening of good governance and security as a priority of European Neighborhood Policy /by Anna Lucia Valvo, Paolo Bargiacchi e Augusto Sinagra
- ■ Guaranteeing Equal Access of Women to Justice in Europe: Obstacles and Solutions //Women and Society - Empowering Women Through Higher Education, Jul 15, 2018
- ■ ELEMENTI DI CONVERGENZA DEL MODELLO DI SICUREZZA EUROPEO VERSO IL MODELLO STATUNITENSE NELLA GESTIONE DEI FLUSSI MISTI IRREGOLARI // Rivista della Cooperazione Giuridica Internazionale, 2018
- ■ LA STRATEGIA GLOBALE DELL’UNIONE EUROPEA PER LA DEMOCRAZIA // Dialoghi con Ugo Villani - Volume I, pp. 507-512, Jun 1, 2017
- ■ SVILUPPI E PROPOSTE DI RIFORMA DELLO SPAZIO DI LIBERTÀ, SICUREZZA E GIUSTIZIA NEL 2016